The Little Review welcomes articles on any aspect of culture – from book reviews to thoughts on a recent film or exhibition – but we are particularly interested in articles on European or international culture in Dublin. Articles should generally be between 500 and 1000 words. If you have an idea about an article, please contact the editor by email first, at email@example.com.
- Through the Fanlight Glass: Space and the Dublin Townhouse
- Striped shirts and hoodies: dressing for urban disorder
- One eye on posterity and one eye on the neighbours: watching oneself in the 1950s
- The Politics of Art: Writing the Arab Spring
- Political and Social Density in the age of Bubbles: Making Sense of the Present and the Past
Follow the Little Review on other media: